We are Hiring
Are you seeking an exciting career where you have the opportunity to change lives?
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven Back-end Developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Back-end Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
To succeed as a Backend Developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience. You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
Customer Support Executive
Every individual has conversed with a customer support executive at some point of time or the other. Be it a glitch in the credit card statement or a mismatch in telephone bills or malfunctioning of a laptop – all that we do is right away dial in the customer support helpline. The geographical location of the executive taking up the call does not even pass a thought.
The “neutral” accent of Filipinos plays a big role in the rise of the call center industry in the land. A customer support executive is required to do a wide range of voice activities including taking calls, answering business inquiries, resolve issues and facilitate information.
The primary job roles and responsibilities of a customer support executive include::
- A professional approach in answering calls and provide information about products and services, taking input of issues and their redressal thereof.
- Maintaining records of transactions and interactions.
- Appropriate and timely follow-ups wherever required.
- Escalate unresolved queries to respective departments for accurate redressal
Competencies and Skills Required
Communication is key in this profile. It is absolutely important for the executive to have fluent English communication skills. Along with that behavioral traits like good interpersonal skills, ability to handle stress, good listening skills, prompt thinking ability are some other essential features of this role.
The major skills and competencies required for this role include:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good listening and problem solving skills
- Ability to take and handle stress and pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
On Site Trainer & ERP Support
We Are Hiring Certified Corporate IT Instructors ( Both Virtual or Onsite).
The Corporate IT Instructor will be responsible for designing, implementing and delivering training for our corporate clients.
- Successfully delivering instructor led classes by preparing material and delivering classes based on curriculum.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and overall experience of student by delivering high quality classes
- Engage with students, track progress and ensure students prepare for exams
- Provide support via email and over the phone to both team an client
- Stay up to date with new technologies by continuing to obtain IT certifications
- Follow up with students on progress and work with operations team to ensure student success
Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You With 1-2 Business Days.