EMS incorporates both Sales Order Mechanism and Sales Schedule Mechanism. All parts and materials costs can be programmed into the EMS so gross margins can be immediately calculated once a sale order is created. Electronic data interchange (EDI) processes such as invoices and delivery notes can be automated and sent electronically to the recipient parties which helps in saving valuable time and resources.
- Sales Order Management
- Export Order Management
- Sales Return Management
- Customer Credit Control
- Dispatch Control
- Barcode Printing
- Proforma Invoice
- Cash sales
- Assigns sales order number automatically .
Reports generated by this Module
- Pending Orders Statement with status.
- Sales Order Vs Supply report.
- Sale Schedule Vs Supply.
- Product Wise sales report.
- Sales Return report.
- Collection/Outstanding Report.
- Invoice day book report.
- Sales price variation report.
- Monthly sale value report.
- Sale product detail report.