Quality management: -QM ensures that an organization, product or service is consistent. It has four maincomponents: quality planning, quality assurance, quality control and quality improvement.Quality management is focused not only on product and service quality, but also on the means to achieve it. Quality management, therefore, uses quality assurance and control of processes as well as products to achieve more consistent quality. What a customer wants and is willing to pay for it determines quality. It is a written or unwritten commitment to a known or unknown consumer in the market.
- Quality planning: – The creation and management of inspection parameter master data that is required to plan and complete inspection.
- Quality inspection: – The identification of weather an inspection itemsmeets specified criteria defined in Inspection parameters master.
- Quality certificates: – Documents that contain text, value, and inspection results, which are used to certify the material.
- Quality notification: – The recording and processing of internal or external problems that result from poor quality.
- Test equipment management: – The management of test equipment in the form of master data records.
Reports generated by this Module
- In-Process Inspection report.
- Final Inspection Reports.
- Sale return complaint register.
- Goods Acceptance Report.
- In-material inspection report (IMIR).
- pre-Dispatch inspection (PDI) REPORT.
- Packing list report.
- Final inspection report.
- Reason wise rejection analysis.
- Customer quality rating.
- Supplier quality rating.
- Rejection trend part & party wise.
- Rejection reason trend part & party wise.
- Quality summary statement.