Production Planning & Control
Production planning & Control (PPC): – PPC module help&support to the production and manufacturing industry. Production is related to the conversion of raw materials into finished goods. This conversion process involves a number of steps such as deciding what to produce, how to produce, when to produce, how much to produce etc. These decisions are a part, of production planning.The whole process should be carried out in a best possible way and at the lowest cost.This is a control function and support to the production planning for produce the better-quality products in the organization.
- Process Resource Mapping.
- Production Indents.
- Production Route Card.
- Store Issue.
- MRP (Material Resource Planning).
- Material Transfer Acknowledgment (MTA)
- Store Receipt.
- Material Transfer Service (MTS)
- Shift Handover.
- WIP Stock.
- Production Centre
- Bill of Material (BOM).
Reports generated by this Module
- WIP Stock report.
- Stock Issued Date Wise report.
- Stock Received.
- Stock Returned Between Dates.
- Route Card Received and Closed.
- Route Card Status.
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) report.
- Employee efficiency report.